New Version of WWHM for Washington State Department of Ecology
Download the most recent version of WWHM2012
Note: This program is approved for use by WS DOE.
SDHM has been approved!
June 29. 2011
"The Clear Creek SDHM2011 model has been deemed acceptable for use by our Third Party reviewer."
County of San Diego
Department of Public Works
Watershed Protection Program
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAX: (858) 495 5326 Phone: (858) 495 5368
California Hydrology Model
Hydro Modification Program
CAHM - HMP
Available now for select counties.
Low Impact Development Computations - WWHM
American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
Introducing the new
Continuous Simulation Modeling
Powerful & Easy
Apr 21, 2010 - Clear Creek Solutions, Inc. is proud to announce the release of the latest version of the popular WWHM Continuous Simulation Stormwater Modeling Software, WWHM version 4.
!!! SPECIAL DISCOUNT !!!
Receive an additional $650 discount on WWHM4 2 User Network License.
WWHM4 offers many exciting new features.
- National Timeseries data included for models anywhere in the Contiguous United States.
- HSPF and SWMM fully integrated in one model.
- Nine (9) LID elements - easily autosize LID units like Inground Planter Boxes.
- New Elements for Porus Pavement, Bioretention Swale, Green Roofs, Hydraulics, etc.
- Enhanced Stage Storage Discharge Element for multilayer ponds.
- Improved Graphing and Reporting tools.
- New WDM Maintenance utility for managing timeseries data in WDM files.
- Workstation, Server, and Network Licensing available.
- Review Checklist automates and assists in the project review process.
- Full and Reviewer (limited editing) editions available.
- Meets NPDES MS4 requirements.
- Compatible with previous versions of WWHM.
The easiest to use Continuous Simulation Modeling software has now become the most powerful software on the market. Combining the advance Hydrology capablilities of HSPF with EPA's SWMM 5 superior Hydraulics provides the most advanced computer modeling environment for stormwater management available today.
Please contact us at 866-943-0304 to inquire.