CAHM has many features:
- US-EPA HSPF computational engine
- Includes long-term precipitation data for each selected County
- Includes new and improved elements
- Includes GIS Import and WDM Maintenance
- Improved charts for analysis
- Works with Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
CAHM is a custom version of WWHM4 with these differences:
Requires Activation to unlock all features and edit project settings.
- purchased for one county at a time.
- each county includes one or more precipitation gages to choose from.
- several PERLND Parameter files are included to choose from.
- is free to municipalities (see below).
- does not include the CAD Pond, SWMM or Hydraulic elements.
- does not include the LID Toolbox (at this time).
Free to Municipalities
See the instructions under "License Details" or send an email to email@example.com to receive a link to download the software.