Clear Creek Solutions, Inc., in support of
Alameda Countywide Clean Water Program (ACCWP),
San Mateo Countywide Water Pollution Prevention Program (SMCWPPP), and
Santa Clara Valley Urban Runoff Pollution Prevention Program (SCVURPPP), presents:
Bay Area Hydrology Model 2013 (BAHM2013)
Computer Training Workshops
BAHM2013 is a software tool for design of flow control structures to meet hydromodification management requirements for new development or redevelopment projects. Clear Creek Solutions, developer of BAHM2013, will conduct a one-day workshop that will:
• Provide BAHM overview;
• Review technical features of BAHM, including required inputs and outputs;
• Walk through hands-on use of BAHM for flow duration detention facilities;
• Demonstrate new bioretention and permeable pavement features;
• Discuss project examples, including LID facilities.
Participants should have
basic knowledge of hydrology, hydromodification management concepts and
the hydromodification management requirements in the Bay Area Municipal
Regional Stormwater Permit.
These topics will not be covered in the workshops. For introductory discussion and references, see:
Two half-day sessions, Basic (8AM-12 PM) and Advanced (1-5 PM), at the following locations:
• April 8, 2014 – AcademyX, 2350 Mission College Blvd. #1070, Santa Clara
• April 9, 2014 – City of Fremont, Information Technology Services, 3300 Capital Ave., Building “B”, Fremont
• April 10, 2014 – City of Fremont, Information Technology Services, 3300 Capital Ave., Building “B”, Fremont
• Before April 1: $250 per person per half-day session.
• Starting April 1: $300 per person per half-day session.
Advance Pre-Registration is required.
Limit 16 participants per half-day session (Santa Clara);
Limit 18 participants per half-day session (Fremont).
For more information on workshop registration, contact:
Doug Beyerlein at 425-225-5997 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
Gary Maxfield at 360-943-0304 (email@example.com).
For more information on BAHM, contact
Jill Bicknell (SCVURPPP) at 408-720-8811 (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or
Arleen Feng (ACCWP) at 510-670-5575 (Arleen@acpwa.org ).