Clear Creek Solutions, Inc., in support of
Alameda Countywide Clean Water Program (ACCWP),
San Mateo Countywide Water Pollution Prevention Program (SMCWPPP), and
Santa Clara Valley Urban Runoff Pollution Prevention Program (SCVURPPP), presents:
Bay Area Hydrology Model 2013 (BAHM2013)
Computer Training Workshops
BAHM2013 is a software tool for design of flow control structures to meet hydromodification management requirements for new development or redevelopment projects. Clear Creek Solutions, developer of BAHM2013, will conduct a one-day workshop that will:
• Provide BAHM overview;
• Review technical features of BAHM, including required inputs and outputs;
• Walk through hands-on use of BAHM for flow duration detention facilities;
• Demonstrate new bioretention and permeable pavement features;
• Discuss project examples, including LID facilities.
Participants should have
basic knowledge of hydrology, hydromodification management concepts and
the hydromodification management requirements in the Bay Area Municipal
Regional Stormwater Permit.Workshop times/locations:
These topics will not be covered in the workshops.
Two half-day sessions, Basic (8AM-12 PM) and Advanced (1-5 PM), at the following locations:
• March 27, 2019 – City of Fremont, Information Technology Services, 3300 Capital Ave., Building “B”, Fremont
• March 28, 2019 – City of Fremont, Information Technology Services, 3300 Capital Ave., Building “B”, Fremont
• Before March 15: $300 per person per half-day session.
• Starting March 15: $350 per person per half-day session.
Advance Pre-Registration is required.
Limit 18 participants per half-day session (Fremont).
For more information on workshop registration, contact:
Doug Beyerlein at 425-225-5997 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
Gary Maxfield at 360-943-0304 (email@example.com).
For more information on BAHM, contact
Jill Bicknell (SCVURPPP) at 408-720-8811 (firstname.lastname@example.org )